To all our Art Spark friends and family,
The Art Spark Texas office has been open for limited hours since March 13, 2020. We will continue to do the majority of our work from our homes for the foreseeable future, so it is recommended that you contact us by email if you have questions or concerns. Our phone service was changed after March 13. Therefore, it is not really working correctly, and we are not able to retrieve many of our messages. We are very sorry for this unforeseen issue! So if we have not returned your call, please forgive us.
We have been able to make some programs available online. For example, we offered our first inclusive Lion and Pirate Open Mic on April 4, and have another one planned for May 3. We do hope, however, that the Giving Voice workshop and mentorships, and Opening Minds, Opening Doors training workshop, will be held in person later in the year.
Please look at our events calendar page https://www.artsparktx.org/events to find all the online resources and events that are currently scheduled. Check regularly as events can be updated.
- Open Mic at Malvern Books (virtual for the next few months)
- Giving Voice workshop and mentorships (will start in the year)
- Social Media Internship (will start later in the year)
- Speaking Advocates (moving online)
- Opening Minds, Opening Doors (will start later in the year)
- Elements classes (Canceled until further notice – check Body Shift facebook page for online resources to keep your body moving)
- Writers’ Circle for Veterans (virtual for the next few months)
- Art in the Park (activities available online)
- Audio Description (all events cancelled until further notice)
- June Jamz (cancelled until further notice)
Celia Hughes, Executive Director Art Spark Texas